How have technology and content marketing changed today’s B2B buyer? A recent blog post from Fusion Marketing Partners takes a look at some eye-opening statistics on the factors that go into the decision to buy.
Here are five key pieces of data highlighted in the blog. Do any of these surprise you?
- Similar to consumers, B2B buyers let their fingers do the walking across their keyboards. 74% have done more than half of their research on the Internet before their first conversation with a salesperson.
- With 5.4 people playing a part in the average B2B purchase, “buyer” is shifting from singular to plural.
- Your reputation is more important than ever. 75% of buyers visit social media sites to get the buzz about you and your competitors.
- Do you need another reason to incorporate pull marketing strategies? Cold-calling is a dead end with 90% of B2B buyers.
- B2B buyers look for quality over quantity, with 74% of them giving their business to the first salesperson to provide valuable insight instead of just a pitch.
To learn more about how you can leverage this information in your telecom, IT, and cloud B2B marketing, set up a time to chat with us!