Founded in 2010, Mojo Marketing has helped more than 150 telecom, IT and cloud companies create and execute effective marketing strategies.
Mojo Marketing is dedicated to improving the world through better communication and connectivity. To accomplish this, we are committed to helping Telecom, Cloud, and IT companies reach more customers with the right message through the right mediums.
Mojo strives to produce killer results for our clients and make them freak out! (In a good way.)
- Integrity: Effective relationships are built on trust, and the relationship with your marketing partner is key to your success. That’s why we do what we say we will do – every time.
- Quality: When you see outstanding work, you know it. And when that work drives measurable results, you win. You have high expectations for your brand. So we set our standards even higher to always deliver a “wow” experience.
- Enthusiasm: We ooze passion. You’ll feel it when you interact with us. We love what we do, and that translates into truly caring about what’s best for you.
- Responsiveness: You’ll never have to guess the status of your projects, and you’ll never wait more than a day for a response to your questions. We always treat deadlines with the respect they deserve.
- Creativity: With “Mojo” in the name, you can kiss cookie-cutter ideas goodbye. We find the newest, coolest, most strategic-est ways to help you stand out and achieve your marketing goals.
Mission: to create the un-agency
Hi there, I’m Mojo Marketing founder and CEO Angela Leavitt.
From 2007-2010, I worked as the head of marketing for a fast-growing startup in the B2B telecom industry — hosted VoIP / Unified Communications to be exact.
And even though I had a decent budget which allowed me to outsource work to various contractors and agencies, I frequently found myself…well…wanting to pull all my hair out.
Why? This was before “hosted” and “cloud” were the household words they are today. Getting marketing agencies up-to-speed with our offering, target audience, and message was a HUGE struggle. Add in trying to explain the telecom channel and it was like we were speaking Chinese.
So in many cases, I ended up re-doing things myself. (Ugh! Weren’t they supposed to be making my life easier, not harder?!)
There were other issues with these agencies as well: missed deadlines, poor communication, sloppy mistakes, and a blatant lack of results.
“Enough!” I said to my frazzled self.
I began the hunt to find a results-oriented agency with a telecom or IT specialization. I just wanted to skip the months of frustration and get down to work.
Surprise, surprise…I came up empty.
There were a few telecom PR firms, but none that provided a comprehensive suite of marketing services. None that could help me — a marketing department of one — do my job better and with ease.
So, it finally dawned on me: I can help to fill this void in the industry. I can take everything I’ve learned working with so many agencies and create something different: an un-agency.
An agency unlike any I had ever encountered.
An agency that focuses exclusively on the telecom industry and channel, eliminating that frustrating learning curve. One that cares about high quality work, hits deadlines, and communicates well. And most importantly, an agency that prioritizes results over activities.
And that is how Mojo was born.
Since 2010, we’ve served nearly 200 telecom and IT companies of all shapes and sizes. And even though we continue to grow and evolve at a fast pace, we stick to the values that started this whole thing in the first place.