We handpick our pets based on talent, experience, passion, and integrity. They inspire us to reach new heights and deliver success for our clients.
Meet The Mojo Pets
Ralphie Chief Snuggle Officer, wagger of tails and giggle creator
- Relevant Experience: Expert nap taker and dish licker. Excels at sleeping under covers and acting as a personal heater for humans, whether invited or not.
- Relevant Education: Completed course in “How to avoid the Cone of Shame and lick myself anyway.”
- Primary Skills: Wagging my entire body, making funny noises, and snuggling.
- Hobbies: Chasing my rope and tiny tennis balls.
Scout Purr-veyor of warm hugs
- Relevant Experience: Account meow-nager with skills in hands-on follow-up with clients.
- Relevant Education: Born in a barn and proud.
- Primary Skills: The vocal arts (e.g., yodel, caterwauling) and theatre (e.g., feigning own death).
- Hobbies: MMA, belly dancing.
Jeremy Aspiring Fashion Designer & Spreader of Paws-itivity
- Relevant Experience: Office chair tester and expert in hunting down leads of all species.
- Relevant Education: Five years’ experience in Scaredy Cat University, magna cum laude
- Primary Skills: Meow-deling, both commercial and couture.
- Hobbies: Grooming (by self or by Scout), looking at self in mirror, chatting online with friends.
Buddy Aspiring barker (singer)
- Relevant Experience: Extensive experience in exaggeration and attention- seeking outbursts.
- Relevant Education: The south side of the railroad tracks in Los Angeles.
- Primary Skills: Sleeping for 20 hours a day.
- Hobbies: Stealing people’s food when they aren’t looking.
Coco Meme-famous internet star
- Relevant Experience: Years of “paws”-on experience chasing tails and treats.
- Relevant Education: A high-end private school.
- Primary Skills: Ignoring commands.
- Hobbies: Sunbathing and snoring.
Satchmo Retired P.I., wordsmith of old
- Relevant Experience: Reading ancient scrolls using x-ray phase contrast tomography; private investigator.
- Relevant Education: Self-taught in the Homeric tradition.
- Primary Skills: Translating classical epic poetry.
- Hobbies: Reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s canon.
Miss Tia Professional pilferer; gang leader
- Relevant Experience: Extensive experience in dumpsters and vintage VW vans; Queen of the Boogerface Posse.
- Relevant Education: The streets of Chicago, Illinois.
- Primary Skills: Thievery
- Hobbies: Eating meatballs
Puck Aspiring circus performer under stage name: The Great Boogario
- Relevant Experience: Delivering Lucky Licks; Cohort of the Boogerface Posse.
- Relevant Education: Boogerface Academy under the auspices of Miss Tia
- Primary Skills: Making sure surfaces are scratch-proof.
- Hobbies: Acquiring multiple identities including but not limited to: Sand Mouse, Snake Rat, Wolf Piglet, Professor Scrabbles
Some Llamas are born for greatness. Not many would say that about Brahms when he was young. Constantly throwing caution to the wind Brahms prioritized “living in the moment” over taking care of his responsibilities. Like many of the truly gifted, this young Llama found it hard to focus his efforts into any one pursuit. Constantly he would shake off the duties for the day in preference of searching for the ripest pig berries he could find, or to ruffle the feathers of the “Fats of Applebottom”. It wasn’t until that balmy November morning that everything shifted. A cataclysmic deviation in Brahm’s world, complete with severe repercussions and a brand new perspective. Change was unquestionably ahoof…
Astute. Profound. Exacting. Punctual. These are words that describe the llama that today is encapsulated in all that is Nerbles. While Brahms was wasting away his days in utter disregard for humanity, Nerbles chose the path of greatest resistance. Life, to him, was more than a daydream filled with unicorns and lime-infused Cheetos. Instead, it was a war that required careful planning, cunning and ample quantities of beans. Once Nerbles discovered he could buy beans on Amazon, the war was under his domination. As the years passed, Nerbles turned his focus to expanded horizons. No longer was the world painted in only kidney beans, but rather a plethora of colors, flavors, textures and odors. While relating to the lima and fava varieties came so naturally, he wrestled with the demons of chickpeas, and especially black beans. As a sworn protector of all things intra-non-biased, this situation carried the heaviest impact.