We handpick our team based on talent, experience, passion, and integrity. We love our work and our clients, and it shows.
Meet Our Mojo-Makers
We’re pleased to serve you!
Angela Leavitt Founder & Chief Mojo-Making Officer, lover of canines, consumer of vegetables
With nearly 15 years of experience in sales and marketing, Angela creates targeted and effective marketing strategies for telecom/IT industry giants and agents alike. An accomplished entrepreneur and speaker, Angela founded Mojo Marketing in 2010 and has been a regular presenter at ITExpo, COMPTEL, Channel Partners, and Cloud Partners conferences. In May 2009, Angela was a top 3 finalist for the Tempe Chamber’s Business Woman of the Year Award.
- Relevant experience: Marketing Director at Telesphere (during her three-year tenure there, she completely built the marketing plan and department from the ground floor, and witnessed more than 5x company revenue growth); Sales & Marketing Director at For Rent Media Solutions; Marketing Analyst at RGU Group.
- Education: B.A., Brigham Young University
- Hobbies: Drinking chai lattes, reading nerdy books, watching horror movies, and bopping around San Diego acting like a rock star.
Justine Dolorfino Digital Strategist, pun queen, & enthusiastic geek girl
Justine was lucky enough to grow up right when the Internet was beginning to change the way we communicate. After creating her first website at the age of 9 (hello, GeoCities!) and writing her first blog post at 12, she was able to see how the advent of social media provided another game-changing opportunity for individuals and businesses alike. In addition to serving as direct social media manager and advertising admin for Mojo Marketing’s clients, she enjoys helping business leaders understand the value of their time invested online.
- Relevant experience: Online marketing, advertising, and social media management for Inc. 5000 companies and Kickstarter-built start-ups alike.
- Education: Ed.M., Teachers College, Columbia University; B.A., Kalamazoo College.
- Hobbies: Teaching music lessons, playing bass for the Coronado Big Band, weightlifting and running, comic books and cosplay, and all things cooking and eating.
Andrea McCarter Project Coordinator, foodie, pop culture junkie
During Andrea’s college years, her creative edge combined with her goal-oriented mindset led her to discover a passion for the marketing field. Her hands-on experience at a digital marketing agency and various marketing companies allowed her to develop skills related to brand development, content marketing, sales, and social media management across a number of industries. Andrea utilizes these skills and creativity to drive real results for clients as well as the Mojo brand.
- Relevant experience: Multi-industry experience in digital marketing, client support, retail sales, and managing brands
- Education: B.S. Integrated Marketing Communications, San Diego State University
- Hobbies: Working out, hiking, hanging out with her two Pugs, enjoying the San Diego beaches, re-watching the Harry Potter series, and cooking new recipes.
Juliana Kenny Copywriter and Editor, high-flying crazy cat lady
Juliana has been writing about all aspects of the technology industry for over 6 years, with a background in technology marketing and global, hard news coverage. She enjoys wearing many editorial hats, bringing her love of words and language to digital life, and getting creative with copy for Mojo Marketing’s clients.
- Relevant experience: Digital editorial management, technology marketing, global technology news channel writing and editing
- Education: B.A., University of Connecticut
- Hobbies: Practicing and teaching aerial arts, baking treats, and chilling with her three cats.
Krystle Sangillo Proofreader, avid yogi, The Walking Dead fangirl
Krystle’s career began at NASA, where she wrote press releases and web features for NASA.gov’s Education Enterprise. She then worked for a B2C marketing agency and subsequently as a road warrior for a higher education best practice research firm, eventually returning to school to earn her M.Ed. and impart her love of learning on the youth of Dallas. But her passion for writing called her back to marketing, where she has spent the last several years proofreading, editing, and devouring all things tech-related.
- Relevant experience: Proofreading and editing for B2B and B2C companies; past web feature writer for NASA.gov.
- Education: M.Ed. from Southern Methodist University; B.A. from the University of California, Davis
- Hobbies: Writing, reading, singing, piano and guitaring, baking, yoga, and being a mommy to a vivacious toddler.