If you’re like most telecom marketers, lead generation is at the top of your priority list. Yet, today’s telecom and IT buyer is a do-it-yourself researcher. According to Demand Gen Report 2016, 47% of B2B buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep.
So how do you get more sales-ready leads? By producing high quality content that will educate prospects through your sales funnel.
Bonus tip: Content marketing works best when combined with SEO and social media efforts. Check out our Web Triangle program to discover how you can combine all three for optimum results!
Content Plan Development
Without an overarching content plan, your content marketing may feel disjointed or ineffective. Mojo can help you develop a plan that will:
- Focus on lead generation and lead nurturing
- Consider the pain points, questions and research habits of your target audiences
- Define the goals of your content marketing and create a roadmap to achieve those goals
- Develop the right content pieces for each stage of the sales process to propel prospects through the sales funnel
With a solid plan in place, here are some of the most common types of content we develop for our telecom, IT and cloud services clients:
In Mojo’s hands, your business blog can become a powerful marketing tool that increases web traffic, generates leads, and boosts sales.
On your behalf, Mojo will:
- Select topics that will make both your readers and the search engines happy
- Conduct the necessary research to write current, compelling blog posts
- When needed, interview your team for added input and a personal touch
- Upload, optimize and schedule the posts to your blog, so you don’t have to lift a finger
- Choose an appropriate image to feature in your blog (because blogs with images get read more than blogs without them)
Infographics help your business convey complex information in a format that is entertaining, easy-to-consume, and infinitely shareable. In fact, infographics are liked and shared on social media 3 times more than any other type of content. (Mass Planner, 2015)
- Suggest topics based on your target audience’s pain points
- Research the topic and cite several sources to write relevant copy
- Design the infographic to best feature the content and engage the reader
- Upload, optimize and schedule the infographic to publish on your blog, making the whole process super easy for you
Professional slide presentations help translate complex ideas into more visual formats. More and more, content is evolving to this format that was previously more text-based, such as case studies, whitepapers and ebooks.
Mojo can help you:
- Re-purpose existing content, such as whitepapers and case studies, into slide deck format for increased engagement and share-ability
- Give any current slide decks you use, such as sales or speaking presentations, a design or content “facelift”
- Create new presentations to act as lead generation bait and drive downloads
According to Demand Gen Report 2016, 73% of B2B buyers viewed a case study during their research phase, and case studies ranked #2 among the most valuable content types.
Mojo’s case studies include:
- Interviewing your customer for relevant statistics and quotes
- Writing the content to tell a compelling “before and after” story
- Designing the case study in the most appropriate format for you, whether for print or digital distribution
- Uploading the case study to your website and optimizing it for search
Alert the media! Press releases help spread your news to key media outlets, current and potential customers, and industry writers.
- Conduct employee or customer interviews to gather all the appropriate information
- Write the press release and schedule it to go out on the news wire of your choice
- Embed links in your press release to boost SEO (search engines love high quality backlinks)
- Upload the press release to your blog or website and optimize it for search
- Learn more on our PR page
If a picture paints 1000 words, a video tells 1 million. By combining audio and visual modalities together, video marketing is one of the most high-impact tools you can add to your content marketing plan.
Mojo can help you:
- Develop corporate overview, how-to, or service related videos
- Write compelling scripts that encourage viewers to take an action
- Work with your current video team as the telecom, IT or cloud industry content expert
- Manage the whole process from start to finish
- Upload and optimize your videos to Vimeo, YouTube, your website and more
- Learn more on our video page