Marketing Account Manager
The primary focus of this role is communicating, relationship building, planning, strategizing and coordinating with various internal and external clients. This includes, but is not limited to, client (account) management, account strategy, and quality assurance activities.
This position will report to the Account Director and work directly with the strategy team, the project manager, the website development team, copywriters and others. We currently have employees located throughout the world. This position will work from a virtual location (i.e. home office) so applicant must have a professional and organized environment from which to work. We will hold daily and weekly meetings as a team to discuss successes, failures, and priorities.
Account Management / Project Coordination
- Hold kickoff calls with Clients on the phone to determine needs and condition clients on the process
- Consult clients about campaign requirements and objectives
- Analyze, interpret and present results
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review
- Call and email clients intermittently throughout each project as needed
- Receive calls from clients as needed
- Manage client expectations
- Manage client objections
- Attend client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions
- Report status to internal and client stakeholders and communicate effectively to manage expectations about status, risks, challenges, and accomplishments
- Identify opportunities for up-selling to current clients
- Manage multiple clients and internal responsibilities simultaneously
- Work on other duties and assignments as assigned
Experience & Qualification
Primary Strengths Required:
- Problem Solving Skills: ability to identify breakdowns in communication or process and effectively create and implement solutions
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: ability to interact professionally with business owners, executives, and the internal team. You must possess confidence in managing difficult personalities.
- Detail Oriented: analytical and a meticulous work ethic
- Strong Organizational Skills: ability to work under pressure with multiple accounts and deadlines
- Business & Marketing Acumen: In-depth knowledge of web, content and marketing strategies, as well as business processes
This is a fast moving, rapidly growing company. Flexibility and adaptability to change is required!
To Apply for this Position:
Do not send your resume. We will be asking for your resume in the second round of our interview process if you qualify through the first round. For the first round of our interview process, please send us your Facebook and LinkedIn profile URL. (HINT: if you don’t have one of these make one)
Email us at: careers (at) gimmemojo.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email: Mojo Rocks
- Location: Office in San Diego (Bankers Hill)
- Salary Range: competitive salary plus bonuses & commissions, DOE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.