If you’re a seasoned, versatile and detail-oriented copywriter who enjoys working on a variety of projects and thrives in a collaborative team environment, you’ve come to the right place. From technical whitepapers to trendy infographics, we cover the gamut and provide a marketing one-stop-shop for our clients in the B2B telecom, IT and cloud services industries. For some examples of our work, check out our portfolio.
This position will start as part time and have the potential to turn into a full-time role for the right person. Sound interesting? Read on!
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Writing content including:
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- Social media copy
- Flyer/brochure copy
- Website copy
- Press releases
- Conducting phone interviews with businesses for case studies and blogs
- Handling customer-facing email
Primary Strengths Required:
- Meticulous work ethic
- Eager to learn about the technologies of the telecom industry if no prior knowledge of telecom, IT, or cloud
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Ability to absorb various client preferences for style, tone, word choice
- Ability to adhere to both in-house style and client-preferred style
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Google Docs, Basecamp, and WordPress a plus
- Must be comfortable writing about technology
This is a fast moving, rapidly growing company. A team attitude, flexibility and adaptability to change are required!
To Apply for this Position:
Please send us your resume and three (3) samples of your best writing.
Email us at: email@example.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email: Mojo Rocks: Copywriter position
- Location: Office in San Diego (Little Italy)
- Salary Range: competitive pay, DOE
- Position: Part time with potential to grow to full time. Flexible work schedule.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.