If you’re a seasoned graphic designer who enjoys working on a variety of projects and thrives in a collaborative team environment, you’ve come to the right place. From web design to infographics and print collateral, we cover the gamut and provide a marketing one-stop-shop for our clients in the telecom, IT and cloud services industries. For some examples of our work, check out our Showcase.
This position will have the potential to turn into an Art / Creative Director role for the right person, so we hope you’re ambitious and have good leadership skills. Sound interesting? Read on!
- Consult clients to determine design preferences
- Conceptualize and create a variety of design projects, including web sites, infographics, print collateral, digital ads, memes, slide decks, white papers, social banners, and more.
- Participate in presenting designs to clients for review
- Integrate client feedback into revisions
- Attend client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions
Experience & Qualification
Primary Strengths Required:
- Graphic Design Skills: you’re an Adobe Design Suite pro, especially PSDs for web design.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: you interact professionally with clients as well as the internal team.
- Detail Oriented: you follow instructions and meticulously check your work.
- Strong Organizational Skills: you work well under pressure on multiple accounts and projects.
- Deadline Oriented: you create high quality work within prescribed deadlines.
- Quality Oriented: you take pride in your work and strive for excellence.
- Life-Long Learner: you constantly take initiative to improve or learn new skills.
This is a fast moving, rapidly growing company. A team attitude, flexibility and adaptability to change are required!
To Apply for this Position:
Please send us three (3) samples of your best B2B designs. Please do NOT send us your entire portfolio.
Email us at: email@example.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email: Mojo Rocks
- Location: Office in San Diego (Bankers Hill)
- Salary Range: competitive salary plus bonuses, DOE
- Position: Full time
- Benefits: Medical through Covered California
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.