If you’re the kind of person who loves to tackle a variety of challenges, see projects through from start to completion, work with a highly motivated team, and constantly find ways to improve procedures that impact the company, then the role of Project Manager may be perfect for you.
We are seeking someone who is highly motivated, team focused and incredibly detailed and deadline driven. Our company growth is skyrocketing, and this role is key to maintaining quality and order. This role can easily expand into a Director of Operations for the right person.
This position will report to the CEO and work directly with employees and contractors. This position will work from our San Diego, CA office in Bankers Hill that overlooks the bay.
- Translate sold scope of work into a basic work plan and manage completion of activities by a cross-functional team (design, technology, copywriting, etc.).
- Serve as a liaison between our clients and the internal implementation team for effective project management.
- Manage client expectations. Provide scope control for projects.
- Act as the coordinator between strategy, copywriting, design, development, and QA personnel, making assignments and managing deadlines.
- Keep all status reports up-to-date and current.
- Keep projects moving through the funnel while managing client expectations, questions and objections.
- Coach employees and contractors as necessary to constantly improve both quality and efficiency.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to a high level of quality – every time.
Experience & Qualifications
Your Core Strengths:
- Problem solving, focus, discipline, communication, adaptability
- Extremely detail oriented with a meticulous work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, especially small business owners and executives
- Confidence in managing difficult personalities
- Strong organizational skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to gather and interpret business needs and translate them into required project documentation
- Understanding of business processes and information systems
- Desire to constantly learn and grow as a professional, expanding your skills and capabilities
- 3-7 years experience managing projects
- Marketing experience is not required, but highly preferred
- Telecom / IT industry experience is a plus
- Advanced experience with Mac or PC computing navigation is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, Basecamp, social media management and reporting platforms
To Apply for this Position:
Do not send your resume. We will be asking for your resume in the second round of our interview process if you qualify through the first round. For the first round of our interview process, please send us your Facebook and LinkedIn profile URL. (HINT: if you don’t have one of these make one)
Email us at: careers (at) gimmemojo.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email: Mojo Rocks
- Location: San Diego, CA (Bankers Hill)
- Salary Range: Competitive salary base plus bonuses
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.