Want to accelerate your sales career with a fast-growing company? Forget the large corporations…this is a place where you can put ALL your talents to use, truly make a positive impact, and make a lot of money along the way.
Mojo Marketing maintains a top notch portfolio of some of the most elite providers in the B2B telecom, IT and Cloud industries. On a daily basis, we are planning and developing real world marketing strategies for our clients, working with their internal marketing departments and acting as an extension of their teams.
We are looking for a talented, competitive, and hardworking self-starter with a proven track record of creating and executing effective B2B sales strategies. Our ideal employee will have strong organizational and leadership qualities, as well as effective presentation skills. This person will work closely with the founder of the company, taking on sales duties and responsibilities. This position has unlimited growth potential for the right individual and could lead to a sales manager role.
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.A. in business, marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years in B2B sales
- 2+ years experience in business development with marketing or ad agencies preferred
- >Working knowledge of marketing strategies and techniques, especially web, content and social media marketing
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- Competitive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Define goals and strategies for new business development for various target buyer personas
- Make outbound calls and emails to build relationships and build a predictable sales funnel
- Initiate and manage effective relationships with developed leads on a continuous basis
- Qualify and follow up on leads generated from trade shows, webinars, web marketing efforts, and other means
- Create and deliver sales presentations and proposals
- Proactively pursue opportunities for account growth and new business
- Effectively use CRM software to maintain prospect database, communicate sales activities and build sales reports
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed
To Apply for this Position:
Please send your resume as well as a link to your Twitter or LinkedIn profile URL.
Email us at: email@example.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email: Mojo Rocks – Sales Representative
- Location: Office in San Diego (Bankers Hill)
- Salary Range: competitive salary plus bonuses & commissions, DOE
- Benefits: medical
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.