If you’re a seasoned B2B social media professional who enjoys working on a variety platforms and clients while thriving in a collaborative team environment, you’ve come to the right place. From managing social communities to individual accounts for high ranking leaders, we are the go-to company for social media done right for the telecom, IT and cloud services industries. Since we are exclusively B2B, our focus on social media leans toward Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, with occasional activities on YouTube and Reddit. This position will be an integral part of our team and has unlimited growth potential for the right person, so we hope you’re ambitious and have good leadership skills. Sound interesting? Read on!
- Consult clients to determine posting preferences and tone
- Research and create social segmentation lists per topic, audience, & vertical
- Work with content strategy team to create monthly content calendars
- Utilize social posting, monitoring and reporting tools like Sendible, Hootsuite, and others
- Monitor trending social topics within the telecom & IT industries
- Stay current on trends and changes within the social platforms
- Review social postings daily to ensure accuracy
- Engage with other social media users on behalf of our clients
- Present and implement strategies to increase reach and engagement
- Attend client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum Two Years of Experience: managing social media accounts and communities.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: your spelling, grammar, and online social etiquette are impeccable.
- Detail Oriented: you follow instructions and meticulously check your work.
- Strong Organizational Skills: you work well under pressure on multiple accounts and projects.
- Deadline Oriented: you create high quality work within prescribed deadlines.
- Quality Oriented: you take pride in your work and strive for excellence.
- Life-Long Learner: you constantly take initiative to improve or learn new skills.
This is a fast moving, rapidly growing company. A team attitude, flexibility and adaptability to change are required!
To Apply for this Position:
Please send us your resume and three (3) examples of social media accounts you have managed.
Email us at: careers (at) gimmemojo.com
Please list the following in the subject line of the email : Mojo Rocks – Social Media Coordinator
- Location: Office in San Diego (Bankers Hill)
- Salary Range: competitive salary plus bonuses, DOE
- Position: Full time
- Benefits: Medical through Covered California
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.