Mojo Marketing’s CEO Angela Leavitt conducted a speaker session at MSPWorld 2017 in late March titled Anatomy of a Wildly Successful Digital Marketing Campaign in which she revealed some secret-sauce-type practices for capturing leads. TechTarget covered her session and detailed the two methods for designing MSP marketing initiatives she revealed during her talk.
Mojo Marketing will be attending and participating in Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 10-13. And we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeves this year.
With thousands of agents, VARs, MSPs, and service providers converging on the Mandalay Bay, Mojo’s team will be present in various capacities:
- See us at our kiosk at the Ingenious Bar on the show floor. The team will be ready and waiting to answer any questions, and to connect with you. We’d love to know more about your business, and to introduce the Mojo Makers!
- Is your headshot outdated? Attend The Mojo Mixer on April 12 from 5-7pm in our suite in the Mandalay Bay for a brand new one. We will have a photographer on hand to take your LinkedIn-ready headshot, and of course, libations.
- Wednesday, April 12, we will be hosting a video production event from 9am-2pm in our suite where clients and others may take advantage of creating testimonials and other video items before the show floor opens that day.
Catch Angela and the team around the show’s sessions, gatherings, and floor. See you there!
Mojo Marketing CEO Angela Leavitt has been tapped to deliver an educational session at MSPWorld 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana on March 28.
MSPWorld is a conference for cloud and managed services professionals, and provides networking and educational opportunities for MSPs looking to elevate their businesses.
Angela’s talk will include tips for MSPs on marketing themselves in the digital age to shorten sales cycles and improve branding. Her time-tested strategies have driven Mojo Marketing’s success, and she’ll be bringing her secret sauce to the stage on March 28 at 2:40pm in Galerie 1.
See you there!
For a number of reasons! Not the least of which is the fact that the IT and cloud industries are in a constant state of flux, so effectively attracting and retaining customers has never been more crucial.
Oh, and Amazon’s recent entrance into the MSP space? Yeah, that too.
Mojo CEO Angela will be conducting a webinar with Intronis on Wednesday, January 18th at 2pm ET to reveal:
- How MSPs can create simple, yet powerful marketing budgets and plans
- 5 easy ways to look like a large corporation (without spending a fortune)
- How to drastically improve your brand’s message and cut through the noise using three power words
If you can’t wait that long, Angela reveals some of the secret marketing sauce in this blog.
Register for the webinar here, and we’ll see you on the 18th!